Thursday, 16 January 2014

Why I love Crafty Magazine!


Well, not only do I love all the projects, chat and inspiration... I've got two projects in this February's issue that you don't want to miss out on! 

Crafty is a fairly recent edition to the beautiful world of craft magazines, each issue so far has had amazing content and gorgeous projects, so it's not surprising its been such a success. The team have given me some amazing support of late and are always too kind!


In this February's issue you will find a treat for the one you love with my Cupids Arrow Cards, a simple printing idea with a straw twist! 


Also, inspired by my impending arrival, I have created this Moon and Stars mobile...


To top it all off, my lovely friend and co-author Christine has a project in the magazine too! Don't miss out on this issue! Check out their website here  - available at all good magazine retailers.




2 comments:

Cheeky Cherub said...

Ive never seen this magazine before but I will certainly keep an eye out for it now! So many great ideas!

www.cheekycherubcandles.blogspot.co.uk - come say hi :) x

Unique said...

So many great ideas!