Saturday, 7 December 2013

How to make your own Reindeer Crackers & WIN two cracker kits!


I love making my own crackers, it's great fun and you can fill them with personalised gifts for the family, its also a cheap and simple alternative to buying expensive store bought alternatives. I am giving away two fun decorative cracker kits to one lucky reader. All you need to do is write in the comments box what your dream cracker filling would be! Good luck, competition ends 16th December.

YOU WILL NEED click to take you to item
METHOD
From the scrapbook paper cut out 12 x 9.5cm by 17cm rectangles; lay out the crackers flat and glue the paper to the middle, placing the paper just after the sticking out flap, do not glue over the insertion hole, the paper will overhang slightly.

Cut out some circles using the craft punch for ease, attach these to the middles of the paper.

Form the crackers by inserting the flaps into the corresponding holes, as there is a small overhang of the scrapbook paper glue this down to make a neat close.

Tie the ribbon and knot to close the ends of the crackers.

To the centre of the paper circle add a reindeer and glue a small bow to each.


2 comments:

Leanne Tough said...

Ooo, I'd put chocolate in mine ^_^

Hannah Read-Baldrey said...

CONGRATULATIONS Leanne! Although I had lots of entries on Twitter as you were the only person to enter on the blog you are the winner. Plus I totally agree, chocolate is always the best filling! Please email me ASAP so I can get this out to you before Xmas, everythingalice @ live.com x