Pages

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

FABULOUS FESTIVE HAIR! WIN A SLEEP IN ROLLER KIT!



I don't know about you, but I love having long curly locks, something about those waves makes me feel super glamorous, especially when going to a party. There are so many complicated ways to curl you hair, you name it I have tried it; heated rollers, platting hair before you go to bed, even once having a weird alien hairdryer hat on my head, hard to explain so heres a photo! 


So here's a super simple easy stress free solution! Sleep In Rollers, yay! 


I have one amazing kit to give away, which contains 24 rollers & pins all in this cute pink bag. All you have to do is tell me your favourite hair style. You can fill in the comments box below, tweet me @couturecraft or write your answer on my facebook page 

Good luck, so you get them before Christmas & New Year entries must be in before 17th December.



2 comments:

Phoebe Jane said...

I always do my hair in a high bun for ease but my favourite would have to be a half up half down curly do so rollers would be ideal Xx

Hannah Read-Baldrey said...

Congratulations to Jessica Batemen for winning this competition. She entered on Twitter @CoutureCraft.

This competition is now closed.